Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Welcome To My Profile!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Here i am doing somethings like to tell about me (Like Q and A) and telling about my life. Enjoy!


Hi! My name is Alexsander Plamenov Georgiev,13 years old,borned on November 12th 2003 and from Burgas, Bulgaria (If you don't know where is Bulgaria it's on Europe) . I am and a musician and an animator(Using simple 4D program called ,,Soucre Filmmaker").Usually i called my channel D_SPG by 2 reasons:
1. I used the names Sasho Plamenov Georgiev and decided to use the first letter of the names and that's what i called my name SPG
2.I thought i can be DJ.i didn't give up but it's really hard. I'm still doing,but my music is a grbage and don't share it.Anyways, so I was decided to type it like DJ_SPG, but i edited it with Dj_SPG :)

No comments:

Post a Comment